Sale Best Seller
The Panda Guard by Nikki Sullivan
The Panda Guard Series From Nikki Sullivan Is A Complete Breakdown Of The Panda Guard Including Controls, Entries, Submissions, Sweeps, Transitions, And MORE!
- Use inversions to create unique opportunities of attack including knee bars, calf slicers, toe holds, back takes, and a wide variety of sweeps.
- Panda Guard is a unique position that provides immense control and leverage over your opponent.
- Sullivan breaks down her favorite ways to enter into Panda Guard from a wide range of positions including half guard, closed guard, open guard, and MORE!
- Make inversions easier than ever with Nikki’s next-level details that will help you master the art of inverting.
- Catch the opposition by surprise with Nikki Sullivan’s unique and innovative Panda Guard!
|Kimura from Half Guard||1:13|
|Kimura Entry to Panda Guard||4:25|
|Panda Guard Knee Bar||8:29|
|Digging Out the Knee Bar (Finishing Mechanics)||13:15|
|Toe Hold Finish||24:2|
|Calf Slice Finish||0|
|Calf Slice Finish Galvao Style||4:08|
|Calf Slice Back Take with Lawchair with the Option When Opponent Runway||7:55|
|Panda Express Sweep||14:45|
|Ax Kick Sweep||22:05|
|Putting the 2 Sweeps Together||25:48|
|Entering Single Leg X||0|
|Entering Panda Guard When Defending the Leg Drag||6:31|
|Drill: Entering the Knee Bar from Guard||12:39|
|Finishing the Knee Bar from the Top||16:44|
|Finishing the Toe Hold from the Top Position||20:36|
|Passing the Reverse Half Guard After the Panda Sweep||0|
|Passing the Reverse Half Guard with the Knee Cut||5:11|
|Back take from Reverse Half Guard||9:40|
|Diving Kimura from Reverse Half Guard||12:40|
|General Inversion Details and Tips||17:24|
|Entering Panda Guard from Closed Guard When Opponent Stands||19:57|
|Entry from Turtle Guard||22:04|
|Entry from Open Guard||23:55|
|Flying Panda Guard||26:14|