Learn the side-to-side inside fighting techniques that make up the “Peek-A-Boo” style of boxing from champion boxing trainer Teddy Atlas
- Use side to side movement to create openings and score with big punches to the head and body
- This is the signature knockout system that Cus D’Amato and Teddy Atlas taught to a young Mike Tyson
- See how to deal with the important battles like entering and exiting the pocket safely
- Teddy goes into every detail around this system of fighting, including offense, defense, counters, and more
- Learn from some of Teddy’s wisdom into the strategy and development of this style, with examples from his experience with former fighters
- Bring everything together to create a dynamic and offensive style that will result in more opportunities for big shots.