Sale Best Seller
The Pitel Half Guard by Bernardo Pitel
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Fifth-degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt Bernardo Pitel shares his half guard techniques that have brought him the most success in competition and in the gym.
- Use these techniques against bigger opponents and even the odds against the weight disadvantage.
- Look at multiple variations for both when you do and do not have the underhook and understand what your best options are for sweeps and attacks.
- Shut down your opponent's knee cut and quickly transition to high level sweeps that bring you right back to a dominant position.
- Check out your best options are counter attacks for when your opponent has the underhook, and make sure you are setting the pace of the match no matter your position.
- Bernardo Patel is a three-time Masters world champion who leaves nothing out of his instructionals when it comes to delivering some of the most effective techniques on the market.
|When You Have The Under Hook - Getting The Under Hook To Go To The Back||1:29|
|Sweeping When They Block The Under Hook||7:00|
|Sweeping When They Post The Hand On The Mat||13:14|
|Getting The Arm Bar From The Overhook||20:44|
|When You Can't Get The Underhook - Z Guard Sweep||0|
|When They Drop The Hip On The Ground||4:40|
|Scissors Sweep From Half Guard||11:55|
|Using The Knee Bar Submission To Sweep||23:30|
|Variation When They Hug Your Waist To Prevent The Sweep||30:09|
|Shutting Down Knee Cut - Sweeping When They Have Your Collar And Sleeve||0|
|Variation Using A Hook Under The Foot||4:42|
|When They Are Standing - Sweeping His Leg Along The Mat||10:07|
|When They Have The Underhook - Counter Attacking The Underhook From Knee Cut With A Sweep||0|
|Variation Going To The Back||4:46|
|Sweep When Person Has Cross Face And Underhook||11:37|
|Using My Own Lapel To Choke When Person Has Underhook And Cross Face||18:06|
|Double Trouble From Half Guard||26:58|
Check Out The Trailer!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?