Sale Best Seller
The Pitel Reverse Half Guard by Bernardo Pitel
Completely Transform Your Reverse Half Guard Game And Effortless Transition To Submissions With The Top Tier Techniques Shown By 5th-Degree Black Belt Bernardo Pitel In This Series
- Four-time world champion and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt Bernardo Pitel leaves nothing out when it comes to playing reverse half guard.
- Master a series of sweeps using the lapel as well as transitions to dominant positions such as the mount or the back off of a failed sweep.
- Find all the high level submissions from reverse half guard such as a series of lapel chokes, the Ezekiel choke, and so much more.
- Start pairing together the best options from the reverse half and create attacking sequences that cannot be stopped.
- Check out various other setups and submissions such as the arm bar and knee bar, and make sure you are proficient in all of your options from reverse half guard.
- Allow fifth degree black belt Bernardo Pitel to utilize his years of successful competition experience from the highest of levels to start to completely reshape your game.
|The Brigde Sweep||0:48|
|Using Hook To Sweep When Person Hugs The Head||10:25|
|The Brigde Sweep Using Lapel||15:10|
|Going To The Mount When Person Stops The Bridge Sweep Posting The Hand On The Mat||20:25|
|Taking The Back When Person Stops The Bridge Sweep Posting The Hand On The Mat||25:32|
|Lapel Choke Using Person's Lapel||0|
|Ezekiel Choke Jake Mackenzie's Style||5:55|
|The Mackenzie Sweep Trapping The Arm||10:16|
|From Reverse Half Guard To Mount And Choking Person With Your Own Lapel||15:55|
|Knee Bar Defense||22:02|
|Straight Arm Bar||0|
|Rolling Back Sweep Going To Full Mount||3:31|
|Knee Bar Attack||11:16|
|Gable Grip Sweep||15:50|
|From Gable Grip Sweep To Back Take||21:47|
|Berimbolo From Reverse Half Guard||0|
|Gable Grip Choke "Esgana Galo"||6:09|
|Sweeping To Mount When Person Puts Elbow Under Your Arm Pit Using The Hook||10:38|
|Taking The Back When Person Puts Elbow Under Your Arm Pit Using The Hook||19:37|