Sale Best Seller
The Pitel Reverse Half Guard by Bernardo Pitel
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Completely Transform Your Reverse Half Guard Game And Effortless Transition To Submissions With The Top Tier Techniques Shown By 5th-Degree Black Belt Bernardo Pitel In This Series
- Four-time world champion and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt Bernardo Pitel leaves nothing out when it comes to playing reverse half guard.
- Master a series of sweeps using the lapel as well as transitions to dominant positions such as the mount or the back off of a failed sweep.
- Find all the high level submissions from reverse half guard such as a series of lapel chokes, the Ezekiel choke, and so much more.
- Start pairing together the best options from the reverse half and create attacking sequences that cannot be stopped.
- Check out various other setups and submissions such as the arm bar and knee bar, and make sure you are proficient in all of your options from reverse half guard.
- Allow fifth degree black belt Bernardo Pitel to utilize his years of successful competition experience from the highest of levels to start to completely reshape your game.
|The Brigde Sweep||0:48|
|Using Hook To Sweep When Person Hugs The Head||10:25|
|The Brigde Sweep Using Lapel||15:10|
|Going To The Mount When Person Stops The Bridge Sweep Posting The Hand On The Mat||20:25|
|Taking The Back When Person Stops The Bridge Sweep Posting The Hand On The Mat||25:32|
|Lapel Choke Using Person's Lapel||0|
|Ezekiel Choke Jake Mackenzie's Style||5:55|
|The Mackenzie Sweep Trapping The Arm||10:16|
|From Reverse Half Guard To Mount And Choking Person With Your Own Lapel||15:55|
|Knee Bar Defense||22:02|
|Straight Arm Bar||0|
|Rolling Back Sweep Going To Full Mount||3:31|
|Knee Bar Attack||11:16|
|Gable Grip Sweep||15:50|
|From Gable Grip Sweep To Back Take||21:47|
|Berimbolo From Reverse Half Guard||0|
|Gable Grip Choke "Esgana Galo"||6:09|
|Sweeping To Mount When Person Puts Elbow Under Your Arm Pit Using The Hook||10:38|
|Taking The Back When Person Puts Elbow Under Your Arm Pit Using The Hook||19:37|