The Top Game Submission Manual by Ken Gabrielson
Ken GabrielsonProfessional Fighter
Learn a unique set of submissions that will transcend age and time.
- Keep control throughout explosive escape attempts and frequent frames by understanding concepts of control.
- Systemize your attacks by using Ken’s cascade of submissions, that chain together and keep your opponent under constant threat.
- Seamlessly transition between each major top position and develop a system of attack for EACH!
- Ken Gabrielson is one of the original DOZEN Black Belts in the United States!
|Cross side mount and inverted americana attacks||3:16|
|Armbars from cross side position||13:26|
|Another look at straight armbar||17:59|
|Chokes from crossside||18:45|
|Clockchoke with opponent’s back on ground||23:33|
|Collar chokes from cross side when opponent rolls onto shoulder||25:16|
|Knee on belly chokes||29:40|
|North south chokes||0|
|Turtle position into crucifix||10:09|
|Knee cut Guard passes||24:35|
|knee cut guard pass details||30:37|
|Riding the mount||31:45|
Stay on top and set traps around every turn with Dirty Dozen Black Belt Ken Gabrielson! Use a proactive approach that creates situations that FORCE your opponent to submit.
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
The Top Game Submission Manual is a comprehensive look at the essential knowledge Ken has gained over his two decades of BJJ. Here you will learn how to stay on top, secure the position, and find the submission. With his superior understanding of technique and leverage, you will learn how to successfully maintain each of the major top positions including, the mount, cross side, knee on belly, and even turtle attacks!
Get on top, stay on top! This is a classic state of mind many BJJ practitioners have. Staying on top of any sort of conflict is going to serve you well. Whether you are in a gym or on the street, it’s a good idea to keep gravity on your side. Ken Gabrielson is one of the original dozen people to earn their black belt in the U.S. With over 25+ years of time on the mat, he can attest to the importance of staying on top in a fight.
With your newfound control gained in The Top Game Submission Manual, your submission game can become MUCH more efficient. Gabrielson came up in a time where a major focus was to find a way to finish the fight regardless of size, strength, or athleticism. With this unique experience, he teaches critical details that will lead to a much higher submission rate. Whether you are hunting Gi chokes, or Armbars Ken will keep you covered on the essentials.
These time tested techniques can carry you from white belt to blackbelt and BEYOND! Use The Top Game Submission Manual to stay on top, set traps, and snatch a submission! Check out the complete technique list below!
Knee Cut Guard Pass
So, What's On This Series?
- Cross side mount and inverted americana attacks
- Armbars from cross side position
- Straight armbar
- Another look at straight armbar
- Chokes from crossside
- Clockchoke with opponent’s back on ground
- Collar chokes from cross side when opponent rolls onto shoulder
- Knee on belly chokes
- North south chokes
- Turtle position into crucifix
- Knee cut Guard passes
- knee cut guard pass details
- Riding the mount