Sale Best Seller
The Truth To The Clinch by Brandon Vera
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Learn essentials of the clinch including fundamentals, entries, clinch work, and even defensive measures to utilize in the clinch!
- Close the distance with unique combinations and footwork that set up advantageous clinching situations that keep you in control.
- With Brandon Vera’s will help you build confidence in your offensive abilities in the clinch by learning a wide variety of footsweeps, elbows, knees, and off-balancing techniques.
- As an added bonus Brandon breaks down key defensive measures to utilize when you find yourself stuck inside a tough clinch.
- Uncover The Truth To The Clinch With MMA-Great Brandon “The Truth” Vera!
- Upgrade all aspects of your clinch game with Brandon “The Truth” Vera and his 3-part series!
|Basic Fundamentals - Distance||0:41|
|Timing - In between - Cardio||3:41|
|Placement - Cardio||6:31|
|Stances - Boxing, wrestling, kickboxing||11:44|
|Striking to Enter Clinch - Jab, Cross, Hook, Enter||0|
|Jab, Cross, Jab, Enter||3:45|
|Teep, Faint, Slide, Enter||5:54|
|Teep, Faint, Slide, Elbow, Enter||7:42|
|Teep, Faint, Slide, Down Elbow, Enter||9:15|
|Body Lock/ Shot, Enter||11:28|
|Jab, Switch Step Left Kick, Jab, Switch Step Hook, Enter||14:36|
|Jab, Cross, Switch Step w/ Hook, Enter||17:13|
|Clinch Work - Push Pull||0|
|Knee Bumps Inside & Out||5:19|
|Foot Sweeps In/Out||11:40|
|Foot Sweep and Knee Bump Combo||17:36|
|Under Hooks/ Pummeling||20:13|
|Striking From Clinch - Elbows, Across, Up, Forearm||24:07|
|Striking From Clinch - Knees, Up, Spear, Side, Curve||30:31|
|Off-balancing leads to strikes||37:10|
|Defense To Assist Removal of Clinch - Posture||0|
|Armpit Over Buddhist Palm||5:50|
|China Wall Defense||9:21|
|South Paw vs Open Stance||14:13|