The Ultimate Butterfly Pressure Passing by Rodolfo Vieira
Rodolfo VieiraProfessional Fighter
Force your way to butterfly guard and then pressure your way through the guard using Rodolfo Vieira’s system for knee cuts, leg pummeling, and much more
- Totally freeze an opponent’s guard with pressure, hip control, and gripping details that Rodolfo shares for maximum results
- Rodolfo Vieira is one of the greatest grapplers of his generation, with five world championships at black belt, and is now an undefeated UFC fighter
- Use techniques that give you as many options as possible, including how to use pressure to mount, back step, and defend sweeps
- Master these pressure concepts that can change your entire top game
|Intro||0 - 0:36|
|Passing the Butterfly Guard: To Mount||0:36 - 14:01|
|Passing the Butterfly Guard: Backstepping & Drilling Concepts||14:01|
|Using the Underhook When Opponent Blocks Crossface||0 - 6:32|
|Importance of Hip Control||6:32|
|Double Underhook: Knee Cut||0 - 8:56|
|Double Underhook: Leg Pummel||8:56 - 15:07|
|Double Underhook: Folding Pass||15:07 - 31:57|
|Late Stage Hook Sweep Defense||31:57 - 37:15|
|Countering Using the Knee Cut||37:15|
Smash And Pass The Butterfly Guard With 5-Time Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion And UFC Grappling Star Rodolfo Vieira’s System For Pressure Passing Through Seated Opposition
Check Out The Trailer
What Will You Learn?
UFC star grappler and 5-Time Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt World Champion Rodolfo Vieira is back with BJJ Fanatics to show his entire system for attacking the seated butterfly guard, with pressure techniques that will help you force your way through the guard with this steady style.
Use knee cuts, pressure mounts, folding passes, and more from Rodolfo, as he explains the moves and strategy behind this system that helped him become one of the best grapplers on Earth. With details that he has never shared anywhere else, you will be able to dominate from top position with pressure-based passing.
Learn important concepts for your top game, including how to control the hips and counter your opponents’ sweeps. Rodolfo also hows you how to pummel your arms and legs for maximum control, giving you the slow and steady force that will break open butterfly guards.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Passing the Butterfly Guard: To Mount
- Passing the Butterfly Guard: Backstepping & Drilling Concepts
- Using the Underhook When Opponent Blocks Crossface
- Importance of Hip Control
- Double Underhook: Knee Cut
- Double Underhook: Leg Pummel
- Double Underhook: Folding Pass
- Late Stage Hook Sweep Defense
- Countering Using the Knee Cut
Late Stage Hook Sweep Defense