The Ultimate Guard Bundle by Gordon Ryan
Gordon RyanProfessional Fighter
- Learn how to retain your guard and gain the ability to attack under pressure with Gordon’s lessons on preventing and shutting down guard passers from bottom.
- This bundle is over $250 discounted off the total price, a bargain that can give you access to technique you won’t find anywhere else.
- Gordon Ryan is a 3-time ADCC Gold Medalist, an Absolute IBJJF No-Gi World Champion, and the best no-gi grappler on Earth.
- Get a better understanding into some of Gordon’s signature offense, including his shoulder crunch sumi gaeshi, his X guard & ashi entries, and his butterfly half guard.
- See Gordon rolling and then watch as he breaks down that footage from every series in real-time to explain the system in action.
- Know more. Win more.
Master The Complete Systematic No-Gi Bottom Game With This 5-Pack Of Gordon Ryan’s Groundbreaking Instructionals On Attacking From Guard, Guard Retention, & More, Now Available Together For Huge Savings - Over $250 OFF!
Totally revolutionize your no-gi guard and save on learning from the best grappler on Earth with this 5-video pack bundle from Gordon “The King” Ryan, available exclusively from BJJ Fanatics. With over $250 OFF the total price, you can now learn Gordon’s step-by-step systems for complete bottom game success, with techniques that work at the highest levels.
This bundle includes:
- Systematically Attacking From Open Guard Seated Position by Gordon Ryan
- Systematically Attacking From Open Guard Supine Position by Gordon Ryan
- Systematically Attacking From Closed Guard by Gordon Ryan
- Systematically Attacking From Half Guard by Gordon Ryan
- They Shall Not Pass! World Championship Guard Retention by Gordon Ryan
With 40-volumes packed with instructional content, you will get a complete understanding of how to establish, retain, and fight from guard, with specific goals and systematic strategy that Gordon has made work against the best grapplers in jiu-jitsu. Don’t miss out on your chance to learn from “The King” as he shows you a level of detail and understanding that athletes of all levels can benefit from.