The Whole Omoplata Enchilada by Lyanne Perez
lyanne perezProfessional Fighter
Develop A Complete System Of Attack Around A Technique That Is Perfect Against Bigger Opponents, The Omoplata!
- Become unstackable with Lyanne’s battle-tested Omoplata system.
- Get out from under your opponent by learning numerous Omoplata setups from a wide range of positions.
- Fine-tune your fundamentals with key movements that allow you to maintain control over your opponent when using the Omoplata
- Find consistent Omoplata finishes with Lyanne’s unique variations.
- Transition directly to other submissions when your opponent defends the Omoplata.
- Use the Omoplata as a tool to sweep large opponents when they attempt to stack you!
|Introduction||0 - 0:54|
|Omoplata fundamentals and entries - Introduction to omoplata||0:54 - 1:43|
|Fundamental shrimp movement for posture control||1:43 - 4:30|
|Fundamental rocking chair movement for posture control||4:30 - 6:58|
|Fundamental forward roll for resetting omoplata||6:58 - 8:43|
|Fundamental backwards roll for sweeping||8:43 - 10:07|
|Closed guard entry||10:07 - 15:30|
|Spider guard entry||15:30 - 19:24|
|Lasso/cutter guard entry||19:24 - 23:55|
|Passing single leg x guard entry||23:55 - 28:02|
|Passing sit up guard entry||28:02 - 31:57|
|Side control entry||31:57|
|Omoplata finishes and chained submissions - How to finish the perpendicular omoplata||0 - 4:39|
|Kimura from perpendicular omoplata||4:39 - 7:32|
|Wrist lock from perpendicular omoplata||7:32 - 9:22|
|Scissor arm bar||9:22 - 15:24|
|Back attacks if they drag shoulder away||15:24 - 20:32|
|Monoplata if they forward roll||20:32 - 24:52|
|Kimura if they forward roll||24:52 - 28:40|
|Taking the back if they step over||28:40 - 31:56|
|Wing trap||31:56 - 35:58|
|Sweeps and resetting omoplata - Closed guard sweep if they stand||0 - 5:38|
|Forward roll sweep if they go knee on belly||5:38 - 10:05|
|Backwards roll sweep if they posture up||10:05 - 13:38|
|Hip over sweep if they turn towards you||13:38 - 15:52|
|Forward roll if they forward roll to reset||15:52 - 18:20|
|Back stepping if they forward roll to reset omoplata||18:20 - 22:01|
|Outro||22:01 - 25:18|
The Whole Omoplata Enchilada Is a 3-Part Series Where BJJ Black Belt Lyanne Perez Teaches Fundamentals, Omoplata Finishes, Sweeps, Chain Submissions, And MORE!
Check Out The Trailer
What Will You Learn?
If you are looking for a system of attack that allows you to avoid getting stacked, shuts down your opponent’s passing game, and opens up endless Omoplatas then this instructional is for you! The Whole Omoplata Enchilada doesn’t just show some flashy omoplatas, instead, it provides a complete system of techniques that BJJ Black Belt Lyanne Perez has used over the course of her career.
The series starts off with some game-changing fundamentals that are simple and easy-to-follow, but add a new layer of control when using the Omoplata. Here Lyanne shares some key concepts like how to shrimp while in the Omoplata to maintain posture control over your opponent. These small tips can make the Omoplata a great tool for grapplers looking for a go-to technique from the guard.
Finishing the Omoplata will be easier than ever when you start to add Perez’s unique finishing variations and chain submissions to your arsenal. Part 2 of the series focuses on creating a non-stop sequence of attacks that will leave your opponent overwhelmed and on their way to submission. Since the Omoplata puts you in a position to completely isolate your opponent’s arm, it lends itself perfectly to other finishes like wrist locks, kimuras, and more.
To add to the Omoplata onslaught Lyanne wraps up the series with sweeps and resets. The Omoplata allows you to gain significant leverage over your opponent which makes sweeping them a likely possibility. Lyanne shares her go-to sweeps that she uses in competition. To make matters worse for your opponent the series wraps up with resetting the Omoplata. With this series there truly is no escape from the Omoplata!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- OMOPLATA FUNDAMENTALS AND ENTRIES
- INTRODUCTION TO OMOPLATA
- FUNDAMENTAL SHRIMP MOVEMENT FOR POSTURE CONTROL
- FUNDAMENTAL ROCKING SHAIR MOVEMENT FOR POSTURE CONTROL
- FUNDAMENTAL FORWARD ROLL FOR RESETTING OMOPLATA
- FUNDAMENTAL BACKWARDS ROLL FOR SWEEPING
- CLOSED GUARD ENTRY
- SPIDER GUARD ENTRY
- LASSO/CUTTER GUARD ENTRY
- PASSING SINGLE LEG X GUARD ENTRY
- PASSING SIT UP GUARD ENTRY
- SIDE CONTROL ENTRY
- OMOPLATA FINISHES AND CHAINED SUBMISSIONS
- HOW TO FINISH THE PERPENDICULAR OMOPLATA
- KIMURA FROM PERPENDICULAR OMOPLATA
- WRIST LOCK FROM PERPENDICULAR OMOPLATA
- HOW TO FINISH THE PARALLEL OMOPLATA
- SCISSOR ARM BAR
- BACK ATTACKS IF THEY DRAG SHOULDER AWAY
- MONOPLATA IF THEY FORWAD ROLL
- KIMURA IF THEY FORWARD ROLL
- KIMURA IF THEY FORWARD ROLL
- TAKING THE BACK IF THEY STEP OVER
- WING TRAP
- SWEEPS AND RESETTING OMOPLATA
- CLOSED GUARD SWEEP IF THEY STAND
- FORWARD ROLL SWEEP IF THEY GO KNEE ON BELLY
- BACKWARDS ROLL SWEEP IF THEY POSTURE UP
- HIP OVER SWEEP IF THEY TURN TOWARDS YOU
- EASIEST OMOPLATA SWEEP IN THE WORLD
- FORWARD ROLL IF THEY FORWARD ROLL TO RESET
- BACK STEPPING IF THEY FORWARD ROLL TO RESET OMOPLATA
Wrist Lock From Perpendicular Omoplata