Sale Best Seller
The Z-Grip by Waldo Zapata
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Start with a thorough understanding of the concepts of the position and use the posture control it offers to transition to wherever you want
- Check out the best ways to get to the locked z-grip and immediately transition to submissions such as the americana, armbar, and triangle
- Use this grip to perfect your lazy flower, butterfly, and scissor sweeps and ride that sweep all the way to a submission
- Explore all of the back take options this position offers and use the grip to finish chokes once you get to the back
- Make the half guard one of your most dominant positions using this grip with a seemingly unlimited amount of sweeps, submissions, and transitions at your disposal.
|Intro and concepts||0|
|Getting to locked z-grip||6:07|
|Locked z-grip americana||10:27|
|Triangle from locked z-grip||14:30|
|Armbar from locked z-grip||17:36|
|Sweeps. Lazy flower sweep||0|
|Lazy butterfly Sweep||4:31|
|Lazy scissor sweep||7:27|
|Back takes. Basic back take||11:08|
|Getting to far side z-grip||14:40|
|Far side set up armbar||17:40|
|Gift wrap triangle||26:10|
|Gift wrap choke||29:35|
|Half guard. Near side setup and details||0|
|Half guard feet clap sweep||6:33|
|Far side over step||11:39|
|Padlock Ezekiel Americana||19:08|
|Near side padlock triangle||21:22|
|Overhook crunch choke||23:32|
|Getting back to the strong side||32:26|
|Worst case scenario||35:51|