Sale Best Seller
The Z-Lock Complete Breakdown by Junny Ocasio
Junny Ocasio Shares His Innovative Approach To The Z Lock, A Submission That Opens Up A New Frontier Of Leg Attacks And Entanglements!
- Develop a complete system around the Z Lock, a hip lock that can completely surprise your opponent and help you secure the tap.
- Intertwine yourself into the Z Lock from top, bottom, double guard pull, and MORE!
- Shutdown your opponent’s options of attack with the immobilizing controls of the Z Lock.
- Junny breaks down techniques in a way that ensures you always know what to do and when to do it
- Troubleshoot each position to learn how your opponent will react and how you can take advantage!
|Intro to Z Lock and Concepts||1:12|
|Z Lock concepts another angle||5:29|
|Part 1 Z Lock Too Entries. Double leg control||7:22|
|Knee slip de la rica||23:13|
|Attacking the reguard with shotgun control||29:52|
|Part 2 Z lock Double Pull. Knee slip Shin on Shin||0|
|Knee slip de la riva||6:21|
|Modified ankle lock to z lock||12:55|
|Switching sides from modified ankle lock drill||20:36|
|Part 3 Z Lock bottom seated guard entries. Shin on shin||0|
|Shin on shin reap||5:59|
|Modified single leg x||12:39|
|Modified x switch drill||20:35|
|Z lock Hybrid||26:10|
|Part 4 Z Lock Leg Attacks. Transitioning into Saddle||35:06|
|Toe Hold control||49:14|
|Z lock Sideways Knee Bar||1:00:33|
|Part 5 Defending the Z lock. Preemptive Defense||0|
|Fighting the Hands when Fully Locked||9:18|
|Force an outside heel hook escape / concept||16:29|
|Entering the Z lock from double pull Troubleshooting||21:18|
|Shin to ankle ankle to shin||25:20|