Timeless No Gi Headquarters Passing by Rafael Lovato
Rafael LovatoProfessional Fighter
Rafael breaks down how to use each pass to build your arsenal and start adding staples, side smashes, and more to create the best possible top game
- Use the ultra-effective headquarters position to shut down their offense and begin setting up your own.
- Attack the guard with knee slices, X passes, leg drags, and more, all optimized for no-gi grappling success.
- The headquarters position helps you hunt submissions as you combine passing and pressure for maximum potential.
- Rafael Lovato Jr. is one of the best black belts of his generation, winning world championships in gi & no-gi grappling as well as Bellator MMA’s middleweight division.
- Rafael breaks down how to use each pass to build your arsenal and start adding staples, side smashes, and more to create the best possible top game.
|Knee Slice X Pass Combo||10:28|
|Half Guard Drop||5:04|
|Knee on Body Climb Pass||18:54|
|Headquarters Staple: Hop and Twist||0|
|Staple Side Smash||10:04|
|Near Side Underhook||15:29|
|Shin to Shin Pass||21:37|
|Shin Staple Submission Hunting||26:15|
Pass And Slice Through Guards With Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & MMA World Champion Rafael Lovato Jr.’s Roadmap For Headquarters Passing That He Uses To Flow & Smash To Dominant Positions
Checkout The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Use one of the most effective and timeless passing systems in no-gi grappling with BJJ & MMA World Champion Rafael Lovato Jr.’s series on headquarters passing. This 4-part series will give you Rafael’s battle-tested blueprint for attacking the guard and staying in control as you slice and smash to dominant positions.
The headquarters position, Rafael’s go-to when he competes, is a safe position to begin launching high percentage passing from, and now you can learn exactly how Rafael is controlling the headquarters and what you can do to begin passing with the same techniques. Use knee slices, x-passes, toreando, and more, all made to work together in one system.
Rafael Lovato Jr. is one of the best black belts of his generation, with multiple world championships in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and submission grappling, as well as an undefeated world championship run in MMA. He can help show you the same details and techniques that helped set him apart from the competition with these lessons in his signature headquarters passing.
Truly begin attacking the guard with passing attempts combined with submission threats, as Rafael shows you how to add in darces, arm locks, and more as you pressure, pass, and flow. Get these timeless concepts and tips from Rafael as he brings you through some of the most effective moves he knows to pass the guard, using the headquarters system!