Sale Best Seller
Tiny Woman's Guide To The Guard by Ann Kneib
Develop An Efficient And Effective Closed Guard System That Works Against Bigger, Stronger Opponents With BJJ Black Belt Ann Kneib!
- Consistently work your way to closed guard with Ann’s guard pulls from both standing and kneeling scenarios.
- Break down your opponent with battle-tested grips and posture controls that shut down your opponent's offense while opening up yours!
- Unable to control their posture? No problem. Ann sets you up for success with high posture attacks like the bulldozer!
- Create a threatening closed guard that puts your opponent on defense by consistently attacking with sweeps, submissions, posture breaks, and MORE.
- Take on larger opponents with precision technique that ANYONE can do.
|Getting too and attacking from closed guard. Pulling to closed guard from standing||1:03|
|Pulling to closed guard from knees||5:15|
|Controlling posture and maintaining collar grip||7:39|
|Climb to high guard||14:53|
|Shoulder lock from triangle||25:12|
|Sweep from triangle||27:55|
|Swing back into lever choke||31:10|
|Addressing the knee up/slide. Knee up defense #1||0|
|Knee up defense #2||5:35|
|Knee slide defense #1||9:17|
|Knee slide defense #2||14:46|
|Address the half guard. Frame and create knee shield||0|
|Anne special to replacement||11:39|
|Unable to break opponents posture forward. High on the knees (bulldoze)||0|
|High on the knees (backtake)||2:57|
|Opponent stands ankle sweep||7:49|
|Opponent stands ankle sweep to replacement||11:52|
|Opponent picks you up(single leg)||14:15|
|Opponent picks you up(x-guard)||19:13|
|Guard sweep #1||23:13|
|Guard sweep #2||28:05|