Sale Best Seller
Triangle Choke Mastery by Bill Cooper
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Bill CooperProfessional Fighter
Learn How To Throw On Air-Tight Triangles With Bill “The Grill” Cooper’s Master Class On His Unique Submission Attack System
- Check out all of your options for setting up triangles from standing such as multiple variations of the flying triangle or setups from a hopping single leg.
- Take note of this complete guide for triangles from the guard and start seeing this submission from everywhere.
- Bill “The Grill” Cooper is one of the most recognizable and unique instructors in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, with a style that can help you find new offense from everywhere
- Learn how to properly transition between a triangle, armbar, and omoplata, and make sure you always have a plan to attack.
- Finish unique setups such as the reverse triangle, no arm triangle, arm in guillotine to triangle, and so much more.
- Utilize the arm drag as a successful set up and check out your options from the butterfly guard.
- Dive into these fundamental and creative attacks and make the triangle a top option in your arsenal.
|Standing - Flying triangle||0:21|
|Flying triangle when opponent has neck tie||4:32|
|Sprawl from double leg to triangle||7:39|
|Single leg with head inside||11:04|
|Rolling omoplata to triangle||15:21|
|Triangle from turtle position||20:42|
|Back step triangle from outside single||24:40|
|Triangle from hopping single||28:03|
|Tyrone knee tap to triangle||0|
|Reverse triangle from||5:20|
|Intro to triangles from guard||10:37|
|Pop in thigh triangle||10:58|
|Pop in triangle with foot up||15:48|
|Sit up to triangle||19:57|
|Triangle from closed guard||0|
|Triangle from omoplata||5:10|
|No arm triangle||9:04|
|Arm in Guillotine to triangle||14:16|
|Arm drag to triangle||18:29|
|Triangle from butterfly||24:30|