Sale Best Seller
Unlocking The X-Guard by Darragh O'Conaill
Develop A Go-To Guard With Darragh O’Conaill’s Innovative X Guard Strategy And His 4-Part Instructional Unlocking The X Guard!
- Enter into X Guard from EVERYWHERE!
- Darragh teaches easy-to-follow entries from standing positions, multiple guards, and even bad positions like the mount!
- Use the X Guard to take control over opponents of all shapes, sizes, and experience levels with a battle-tested strategy.
- Learn unique gripping methods to efficiently sweep and transition immediately towards passing the guard.
- Unlock The X Guard with Darragh O Conaill!
|Standing entries . Standing 2 on 1 to Single X||0:50|
|Standing 2 on 1 foot on the hip||3:59|
|Standard Grips Standing Pull to Single X||7:32|
|Standard Grips Pull to De La Riva||10:39|
|Entries from guard. Shin to Shin Entry to X Guard||15:01|
|Shin to Shin Entry with Lapel to X Guard||21:13|
|High Step Escape vs Lapel Feed to X Guard||25:48|
|Underhook De Le Riva to Waiter Sweep to X||28:23|
|Underhook De La Riva to Waiter Sweep to Far Side X||35:40|
|Underhook De La Riva to Deep Hook to X||39:27|
|Entry from Knee Shield||42:32|
|Knee Shield to Deep Half to X||47:38|
|Knee Shield to Waiter to X||52:04|
|Entries from bad positions. Entry from Back Escape||0|
|Entries from Mount||4:50|
|Entry from Side Control||9:56|
|Control and maintenance. Countering the being Mounted||13:49|
|Countering the Back Step||19:34|
|Countering High Steps and Leg Circles||24:58|
|Countering Sleeve Control||29:14|
|Transitioning to Full X||36:04|
|Sweeps. Key Grips Intro||0|
|Key Grips to Tip Sweep||4:16|
|Tip Sweep passing connections||10:24|
|Key Grips to Roll Back Sweep||14:23|
|Key Grips to Triangle & Omoplata||20:25|
|Technical Stand Up Sweep||23:01|
|Curu Curu Sweep||0|
|Quick Hook Sweep||4:17|
|To Leg Drag or Long Step||7:23|
|To Diagonal Control||19:17|
|Failed Diagonal to Re-Fishnet||24:51|