Sale Best Seller
When Judo and Jiu Jitsu Converge Part 1 by Vernon Kirk
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Vernon Kirk is a dedicated BJJ Black Belt Instructor under Rubens Rodriguez at Relentless Martial Arts in Monroe, North Carolina.
- Kirk is an 2021 IBJJF Pans Masters III Silver Medalist.
- Learn to effectively transition from side control to north south and Kesa Gatame and then use tested tactics to control and finish your training partners and opponents from these dynamic positions.
- Master an entire library of submission attacks from north south and Kesa Gatame, paired with expert guidance and key details to help you create a more formidable arsenal.
- Deconstruct frames, set traps, attack in perfectly constructed sequences, and more, as you get a fresh take on navigating and dominating these important positions.
- Utilize the kimura, americana, bread cutter, straight arm bar, wrist locks, the arm triangle, and other high percentage attacks that will instantly add dangerous value to your top game.
|Side Control Introduction and sitting to Kesa Gatame||1:23|
|Attacking the Armbar||4:19|
|Americana from Kesa Gatame||7:54|
|Wristlock from Kesa Gatame||10:13|
|Arm Triangle from Kesa Gatame (Kata Gatame)||12:24|
|Arm Triangle from Kesa Gatame (Kata Gatame) Option A||13:37|
|Arm Triangle from Kesa Gatame (Kata Gatame) Option B||14:21|
|Scarf Hold Choke||15:51|
|Ezekiel Choke from Kesa||19:21|
|Kimura from Kesa||20:48|
|Bailing on the position||22:23|
|Introduction to North South||0|
|Getting to North South from Side Control and pinning||0:56|
|Dealing with the tougher frame||1:50|
|Getting to North West or Crucifix||4:45|
|The Americana from North West||6:13|
|The Straight Arm Bar and Kimura from North West||7:16|
|The entire series Americana, Straight Arm Bar, Kimura||7:52|
|Bread Cutter from North West||9:10|
|North South Choke||11:02|
|Setting up and finishing the North South Kimura||12:42|
|The Wrist Lock (Double Wrist Lock)||15:26|
|Up Up and Out Grip Break||17:40|
|Setting up our movement from Side Control||25:12|
|Hot Dog Roller||26:58|
|Killing the frame with Kesa Gatame back to Side Control||29:01|
|Killing the frame with Kesa Gatame to North South||30:38|