Sale Best Seller
White Belt Defense: The Back by Joel Bouhey
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Joel BouheyProfessional Fighter
- Get a detailed beginners guide to better back defense with Luis Heredia Black Belt Joel Bouhey and take your defensive skillset to new heights
- Learn what to do, how to behave, and how to make a clean getaway when someone is on your back with signature guidance from one of BJJ’s best black belt instructors
- Make big improvements to your defensive toolbox with this critical piece of the puzzle that will help you tap less and exit the back unscathed more often
- Use beginner level concepts such as the role of the feet and hands in defending and how to deal with common submission attacks, to get a more complete overview of what it takes to develop better back defense
- Explore baiting concepts, crossed feet tactics, and develop a proper defensive mindset that will help you effectively manage attacks when your back is under siege
- Maximize your defensive capabilities by combining this instructional with Bouhey’s other white belt defense volumes and become a more well rounded escape artist
|Basic Back Defense||0:38|
|Using the legs||6:50|
|Using the hands||9:32|
|Rear Naked Choke Concepts||12:28|
|Rear Naked Choke Concepts 2||14:43|
|Baiting the armbar||16:38|
|Collar Choke Escapes||18:58|
|Crossing the feet||22:10|