Sale Best Seller
Wrestle-Jitsu by Kody Steele
- Modify wrestling fundamentals to fit the ruleset of Jiu-Jitsu including footwork, head position, and hand fighting.
- Learn how to effectively set up takedowns with easy-to-learn head, hand, and foot feints that will keep your opponent guessing while you effortlessly transition to a wide range of takedowns.
- Speaking of takedowns, Steele breaks down his favorite/most effective takedowns that he uses at the highest levels of Jiu-Jitsu competition.
- Build your takedown arsenal with over a dozen techniques including doubles, singles, arm drags, mat returns, knee bumps, and even high flying suplexes!
- Kody Steele teaches a complete system that keeps you out of submissions and on your way to securing the takedown!
- Make Your Takedowns Fortified For Success In Jiu-Jitsu With Rising Star Kody Steele’s 3-Part Must-Have Instructional!
|Stance - Foot Position||3:34|
|Set Ups - Head Faints||9:32|
|Putting It All Together||18:41|
|Takedowns - Double Leg||0|
|High Crotch To Running The Pipe||20:29|
|High Crotch Tree Top 1||25:42|
|High Crotch Tree Top 2||29:38|
|Arm Drag / Mat Return||0|
|Arm Drag Inside Trip||5:47|
|Low Ankle Pick||8:55|
|High Crotch Inside Trip||13:14|
|Chaining Everything Together High Crotch To Double||17:06|
|Chaining Everything Together High Crotch To Back Mat Return||23:36|