Wrestling Control Ties by Kerry McCoy
Kerry McCoyProfessional Fighter
Dominate The Match With 2-Time Olympian Kerry McCoy's Total Breakdown Of Effective Control Ties That Lead To Effective Takedowns
- Get Olympic level details on utilizing underhooks, conquering with collar ties, and taking control with 2-on-1s, as well as how to DEFEND each one!
- Kerry will level up your game by providing a clear cut path of attack that will lead to more points for you, and fewer points against you.
- Use Control Ties to not only create opportunities of attack but to keep your opponent from launching their own.
- Learn Kerry’s favorite single leg variations! Always have an answer for their defense.
- Don’t miss out on these top-tier techniques from Kerry McCoy!
|Introduction to Control Ties - Collar Tie, 2 on 1, and Underhook - Collar Tie||1:13|
|2 on 1||17:11|
|Clearing Control Ties to Offense - Collar Tie, 2 on 1, and Underhook - Clearing the Collar Tie and Introducing Offensive Options||0|
|Clearing the 2 on 1 and Introducing Offensive Options||12:39|
|Clearing the Underhook and Introducting Offensive Options||30:35|
|Single Leg Variations - Setting-Up Single Leg With Control Ties||0|
|Finishing the Single Leg High||17:25|
|Finishing the Single Leg on the Mat||29:13|
Dominate The Match With 2-Time Olympian Kerry McCoy’s Total Breakdown Of Effective Control Ties That Lead To Effective Takedowns
What Will You Learn?
Wrestling Control Ties Basic To Advanced is a 3-part series that teaches the mechanics and concepts that go into the fundamentals of each major control tie. Kerry covers how to use underhooks, collar ties, and 2 on 1s that can be used by beginners and Olympians alike. Why focus on Control Ties?
When you watch high-level wrestling every now and again you will see athletes being able to successfully shoot in on their opponent without making initial contact. This isn’t the easiest thing to do, and it can require a huge amount of athleticism that not too many people possess. Making contact and using Control Ties are a great way to equalize the playing field.
Throughout the series you will learn how to utilize control ties to transition to your favorite techniques. Kerry teaches you how to make contact in a way that gives you the advantage. Avoid 50/50 situations where you are even with your opponent. Stay ahead of the opposition by understanding how to efficiently control your opponent, while threatening with constant takedowns covered in Wrestling Control Ties Basic To Advanced.
As a 2x Olympian Kerry was the type of wrestler with the ability to do it all. He currently is the Head Coach at the California Regional Training Center where he imparts his technical prowess to wrestlers competing at the highest levels. This experience allows Kerry to modify his techniques for wrestlers of ALL levels. What’s even better is that by using his take on Control Ties you will be able to defend, attack, and conserve energy in a way that will get you the top of the podium!
Check out the complete technique list from Wrestling Control Ties Basic To Advanced below!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Introduction to Control Ties - Collar Tie, 2 on 1, and Underhook
- Complete Introduction to Control Ties - Collar Tie
- Complete Introduction to Control Ties - 2 on 1
- Complete Introduction to Control Ties - Underhook
- Clearing Control Ties to Offense - Collar Tie, 2 on 1, and Underhook
- Clearing The Collar Tie and Introducing Offensive Options
- Clearing The 2 on 1 and Introducing Offensive Options
- Clearing The Underhook and Introducing Offensive Options
- Single Leg Variations
- Setting Up Single Leg With Control Ties
- Finishing The Single Leg High
- Finishing The Single Leg On The Mat
- Final Words
So, What Does It Cost?