Sale Best Seller
Wrestling For BJJ by Jeff Glover
- Apply wrestling concepts from standing, open guard, butterfly guard, and even bottom positions like mount and side control!
- Simplify the single leg with adaptations that make the single leg a go-to takedown for grapplers of all levels.
- Go beyond the takedown with creative guard passes, and immediate submission attacks that transition directly from takedowns.
- Develop slick entries into leg attacks against opponents who start to defend the single leg.
- Build confidence in your wrestling skills with Jeff Glover’s easy-to-learn approach that applies from standing and grounded positions!
|Concepts for the feet||0:42|
|Dropping the knee||8:19|
|Laying the pipe||18:03|
|Arm drag single leg||28:25|
|Single Leg From Bottom Mount||0|
|Escaping mount with single||5:53|
|Single from side||12:44|
|Single off knee slice||5:48|
|Arm drag from butterfly||12:02|
|Single to ashi||22:55|