Sale Best Seller
Zone Jiu Jitsu by Paul Schreiner
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Paul SchreinerProfessional Fighter
- Use broad concepts and objectives to focus your zone into one useful system that Paul builds on over time with these lessons on guard passing improvement
- Combine leg drags with half guard passing and other pressure-based attacks from top that all fit together for the most use, with options on how to problem solve common counters
- Paul Schreiner is one of the most technically demanded instructors in the world, with long experience working alongside coaches like Marcelo Garcia
- Enter into passing combinations from common situations like the De La Riva guard, spider & lasso guard, and more
- Beat the frames and consolidate your pass with the best possible control using Paul’s advice on making your opponents really carry you
|Guard Passing Objectives||3:18|
|Half Guard Overview||14:34|
|Underhook Overhook Pass||25:56|
|Addressing Upper Body Frames||37:03|
|Half Guard Lower Body||0|
|Leg Drag Overview||14:24|
|Leg Drag Finishes||34:27|
|Intro To The Outside Leg Drag||0|
|Transitioning From Outside Leg Drag To Inside Leg Drag||4:17|
|Outside Leg Drag Vs Other Leg||14:48|
|Preventing K Guard From Outside Leg Drag||20:51|
|First Contact Vs Opponent With Back On The Mat||28:57|
|First Contact Vs Seated Guard||47:35|
|Converting Passes To Half Guard Pass And Leg Dragging||53:24|
|Passing Spider Guard||0|
|Passing Lasso Spider||15:14|
|Passing De La Riva Guard||30:20|
|Passing Reverse De La Riva Guard||40:33|
|After The Pass||50:19|