CT Fletcher Record, Net Worth, Weight, Age & More!
Who is CT Fletcher?
C.T. Ali Fletcher was born on June 8, 1959. He was born in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. His parents are Ogie Rea and Walter Fletcher. C.T. has one older brother named Walt.
Learn the secrets of CT Fletcher's fitness routine with Building Your Power by CT Fletcher!
His father worked as a field worker and his mother was a housewife when C.T. was born. At only a year of age, his family moved all the way to Los Angeles California. His family would ultimately setting in Watts and later, Compton both known for their heavy gang activities.
Cowboy Strong: Building Functional Power by Gary Calcagno is the step by step program used by the Oklahoma State University wrestling team to get in competition shape and you can use it too!
His father was known to be abusive, yet worked as a preacher in a four-car garage. While in junior high school, C.T.'s family moved to nearby Lakewood, CA, in order to support his father's new church.
The Fundamentals of Power Lifting by Louie Simmons is here and available now from BJJFanatics!
At the age of 12, C.T. Fletcher acquired a job at the gas station. When C.T. turned 18 years of age, he joined the US Army and was stationed in Germany. While stationed overseas, C.T. became interested in the martial arts. He would eventually earn a second degree black belt in Karate. He earned this prestigious honor in 1980. Around that same time in 1980, C.T. Fletcher became interested in weightlifting and bodybuilding. The interest in bodybuilding would eventually give way to an interest in powerlifiting.
1% Better Every Day™ Strength Building System by Ricky Lundell will have you developing as an athlete and as a person!
C.T. Fletcher went on to become a six time world champion bodybuilder, a three-time powerlifting champion, specializing in the bench press and a three time World Strict Curl champion.
Check out the The Cobrinha CapoFit Workout For Grappling by Rubens "Cobrinha" Charles to improve cardio and stamina with these fun and challenging routines.
C.T. Fletcher currently resides in California with his current wife who he married in the mid-1990's after his first marriage to his high school sweetheart had ended. C.T. Fletcher and his spouse have 7 children.
C.T. Fletcher has famously battled heart issues, which have attempted to slow him down to no avail. He has even received a heart transplant.
What is C.T. Fletcher's age?
C.T. Fletcher was born on June 8, 1959. He is currently 62 years of age.
C.T. Fletcher Family
C.T. Fletcher was born in Arkansas to Ogie and Walter Fletcher. He has an older brother named Walt.
C.T. Fletcher has been married twice and has 7 children between the two marriages. All are grown and are successful adults.
How Much is C.T. Fletcher Worth?
C.T. Fletcher is said to have a net worth of approximately $400,000.
How Tall is C.T. Fletcher?
C.T. Fletcher is five foot 11 inches tall.
How Much Does C.T. Fletcher Weigh?
C.T. Fletcher weights 225 lbs.
C.T. Fletcher's Accomplishment List
Besides his early success as a bodybuilder and powerlifter, C.T. Fletcher has become a fitness and media icon through his Iron Addicts gym and movement. Entertainment icons such as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson cite C.T. Fletcher as a fitness inspiration because of his hardcore no-nonsense approach to the work of building muscle.
C.T. has turned his love of iron into a successful empire, serving as a Vlogger, media personality, personal training along with his first love as a powerlifter and bodybuilder.
C.T. Fletcher's Best Fight of All Time
Though not a fighter per se, C.T. Fletcher has been able to persevere through multiple heart related conditions. Coming from a family plagued by severe heart issues, C.T. Fletcher has survived and flourished. On his mother's side of the family, she and all 9 of her siblings died from heart related conditions. C.T. himself has had open heart surgery and would ultimately be forced to have a heart transplant.
He has changed his approach to diet and fitness and become an inspiration to people around the globe who have suffered with similar conditions.
C.T. Fletcher's Famous Quotes
Motivational CT Fletcher quotes
1. “History never remembers the haters.” – CT Fletcher
2. “Everything is impossible until someone crazy enough comes along and makes it possible.” – CT Fletcher
3. “Pain is necessary, embrace the pain!” – CT Fletcher
4. “F**k average, beast or bitch, it’s your choice!” – CT Fletcher
5. “You must become obsessed with obtaining what you are trying to get, you have to be obsessed with it.” – CT Fletcher
6. “Question impossible.” – CT Fletcher
7. “Will is the key to success. Remember who you are and don’t let nobody tell you that you can’t do it.” – CT Fletcher
8. “Live an extraordinary life. Don’t settle for an ordinary life. It’s easy to be ordinary. Anybody can do that.” – CT Fletcher
9. “Don’t quit because it gets hard! Keep pushing through! It will pay off!” – CT Fletcher
10. “Find your magnificent obsession, whatever it is, and let nothing or no one tell you that you can’t do it. Tell them to sit back and watch you do it!” – CT Fletcher
11. “This is your wake up call motherf***er! This is your week to make it happen! Wake up the Hercules in you!” – CT Fletcher
CT Fletcher quotes about fitness
12. “I don’t wanna be one of the masses, that’s why I’m here in the gym.” – CT Fletcher
13. “Don’t look for an easy way out. Nobody wants to work hard these days. The 20-minute abs, the 10 minute this, the 10 Minute that. F**k that! Come to the gym, work your ass off. Earn it! – CT Fletcher
14. “Get your ass to the gym motherf*****.” – CT Fletcher
15. “If you can control your mind, you can control Your motherf**in’ muscles. command them motherf***er’s to grow!” – CT Fletcher
16. “No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” – CT Fletcher
17. “You have no excuses, so no matter what, your nose bleeds, it’s that time of the month, the kids are crying, you don’t feel like it, your back hurts, you got aches and pains. It’s still your motherf***ing set. Let’s get it done!” – CT Fletcher
18. “Champions are made in the gym!” – CT Fletcher
19. “If you see somebody with great abs, a great butt or a great whatever – they didn’t do the sh*t in 20 minutes, and if they tell you they did, they are a f**king liar!” – CT Fletcher
20. “Pain is a necessary evil, get used to it motherf****r. Make friends with it and then kick f**king pain’s ass!” – CT Fletcher
21. “The best judge of what you should or should not do inside the gym is your own f**king body! Learn to listen to it, it will speak to you. Your body will tell if you if a movement or an exercise is working.” – CT Fletcher
22. “If you wanted to be a mere mortal – you wouldn’t be here doing this shit! You’d be at home, on the couch, looking at T.V. with the rest of those fat motherf*****s!” – CT Fletcher
23. “This is what you are here to do! You didn’t come here to play. Get your f**king ass in that gym and work the f**k out! PUNK!” – CT Fletcher
24. “No hesitation. No thought about tomorrow, no thought about the next 10 minutes. The only thing that counts is right here, right now! You ain’t gotta worry about one f***ing thing other than hitting it as hard as you f***ing can!” – CT Fletcher
25. “F**k being so strict, f**k going by the book, F**K THE BOOK! At the end, the last set of every exercise is always until failure. Until you can’t f***ing do no more!” – CT Fletcher
26. “Overtraining is individualised. What may be overtraining for one man is nothing but a regular workout for another. Overtraining cannot be generalised, it is individualised to you. What you may call overtraining might be my warm up.” – CT Fletcher.
Powerful CT Fletcher quotes
27. “Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.” – CT Fletcher
28. “Unchain your mind. Unchain your mind, from the imprisonment of fear! Unchain your mind! It’s been in-caged with doubt! Unchain your mind, lose yourself! Let yourself free, from the binds of average, from the binds of normal.” – CT Fletcher
29. “This is my life. And, I choose to live it the way I want to live it. Nobody is going to tell me how I should live it.” – CT Fletcher
30. “Sometimes if you get a little too high, if you get a little too full of yourself, you must be brought down. You will be taught a lesson.” – CT Fletcher
31. “Anytime that you put your best effort, that you give everything you can possibly give, there is satisfaction there that you did everything you could to become your best.” – CT Fletcher
32. “Everything I went through, every beating I got, every broken bone, every time I was rushed to the emergency room, every single struggle is what made it all worth it.” – CT Fletcher
33. “Never accept the God damn limitations that someone else has placed upon you. Decide for your f**king self what is your limitation. Try it you son of a bitch! Try it for your f**king self! That is the only f**king way to know whether you can or can’t do something!” – CT Fletcher
34. “My commitment to my obsession is so great that I’m willing to stand by my damn self! I don’t need you to stand with me.” – CT Fletcher
35. “The stories of extreme will, of people that came through stories of extreme circumstances that they were not supposed to make it through, that’s what we are capable of.” – CT Fletcher
36. “F**k mediocracy, I don’t wanna be mediocre! F**k being like everybody else, I don’t wanna be like everybody else! F**k being in between. All or nothing baby, there is no in between!” – CT Fletcher
37. “It’s no problem for me to eat the same thing every f***ing day because I’m not eating ’cause something tastes good, I’m eating for the f***ing results. People will say, ‘I hate diet food because the diet food taste so bad’, motherf***er! You ain’t eating this sh*t for it to taste good! You’re eating because you want the results it’ll give on the way it will make you look.” – CT Fletcher
CT Fletcher quotes about success
38. “Some go big, I went enormous. Some set goals, I set milestones! Some climb hills, I climbed mountains! Some want growth, I command growth. Some said it was over, I Said f**k you!” – CT Fletcher
39. “Obsession isn’t always a bad thing. Obsession is a downright requirement to be great.” – CT Fletcher
40. “You have to start, with the belief, that you can do something.” – CT Fletcher
41. “You may have been born with more genetic prowess than me, but you can’t out-determine me, you can’t out-will me, you can’t out-want me, you can’t outwork me, you can’t out-desire me – I’m the king of that s**t!” – CT Fletcher
42. “F**k your excuses! F**k ’em to pieces. Every last one of your measly ass f**king excuses! Why do I say f**k your excuses? ‘Cause I hear so many of them, I hear so many complaints, so many whining. You pacified sucking pu****s!” – CT Fletcher
43. “You won’t find a class on how you can tap into your rage, how to tap into your adrenaline. This you must have! If you wanna be successful at this s**t – you must be able to, at a moments notice, to tap into this s**t!” – CT Fletcher
44. “What’s the secret?’ Here’s the motherf***ing secret – hard ass work! That’s the f***ing secret!” – CT Fletcher
45. “If I fail, I’ma fail f***ing trying, I’ma fail giving it my best – I ain’t gonna fail because I look for that s**t and that s**t look too f***ing hard. Motherf**k that! Get your punk ass out there and try that s**t!” – CT Fletcher
Funny CT Fletcher quotes
46. “I’m trying to call on the gods of power. Hercules, Apollo, Atlas, come on motherf**kers! I need your ass! – CT Fletcher
47. “Don’t make no difference what it is… I’ma pick the s**t up! How much it is… I’ma pick the s**t up! That’s what I do… I pick s**t up!” – CT Fletcher
48. “I can’t stand an indecisive motherf****r. I can’t stand a motherf*****r who doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to stick with something. Be focused! Pick your goal and stick to it you wishy-washy motherf*****r!” – CT Fletcher
49. “I am the one! I am the one that you were foretold about! I am the one you’ve been looking for! Every motherf***ing thing can stop now ’cause I’m motherf***ing here! The motherf***ing show-stopper is here!” – CT Fletcher
50. “You don’t have one f***ing muscle on your bitch-made body, and you gon’ try and instruct people on what the f**k to do? A deepest sincerest f**k you!” – CT Fletcher
Enjoyed reading about CT Fletcher? Then consider checking: