Sale Best Seller
Introduction to Butterfly Guard by Jon Satava
- Butterfly Guard is an essential position that anyone can use, and is seen at the highest levels of competitive Jiu-Jitsu.
- Satava is known for having one of the best Butterfly Guards in the sport and has the uncommon ability to explain it in a way that practitioners of ALL levels can immediately add it to their game.
- Apply a step-by-step approach to gaining key grips, generating movement, and securing the sweep from numerous high-level variations of Butterfly Guard.
- With the series you’ll master the 2-on-1, cross collar, underhook, and overhook control variations of Butterfly Guard.
- No Butterfly Guard is complete without having a BRUTAL inverted armbar! Leave opponents second guessing every defensive measure with Satava’s punishing inverted armbar system.
- Jon Satava Provides A Masterclass On Getting Started With A Top-Tier Butterfly Guard In This 4-Part Must-Have Series!
|Stance & Movement - Heisting||1:57|
|Stance & Movement - Extensions||4:48|
|Stance & Movement - Explanation of Range||6:47|
|2 on 1 Control & Setups||9:24|
|2 on 1 Modified Pistol Grip||12:54|
|2 on 1 Cross Belt Sweep||14:59|
|2 on 1 Arm Drag||20:08|
|2 on 1 Scoop Sweep vs Leg Post||24:05|
|2 on 1 Overhook Sweep||28:14|
|2 on 1 Sure Underhook Sweep||31:46|
|2 on 1 Closed Guard Setup||36:25|
|Cross Collar Control||0|
|Cross Collar Ankle Pick||2:52|
|Cross Collar Collar Drag||7:02|
|Cross Collar Collar Drag to Single Leg||12:18|
|Cross Collar Loop Choke||15:37|
|Collar & Elbow Specific Grips||20:38|
|Collar & Elbow Hook Sweep||24:59|
|Collar & Elbow Lift to Short Hook Sweep||30:29|
|Collar & Elbow Heist Pop up to Baseball Slide||34:21|
|Elbow Control Arm Bar||38:47|
|Collar & Elbow Triangle||46:10|
|Underhook Underhook Control||0|
|Underhook The Classic||4:06|
|Underhook Rear Lapel Control & Setup||8:25|
|Underhook Rear Lapel Hook Sweep||12:48|
|Underhook Rear Lapel Takedown||16:50|
|Underhook Rear Lapel Scoop Sweep||19:17|
|Underhook Lapel Pinch Sweep Control & Sweep Options||23:52|
|Underhook Lapel Pinch to Reverse Triangle||27:15|
|Inverted Armbar Mechanics and Finish||0|
|Inverted Armbar & Shoulder Crunch Series Relationship||7:36|
|Inverted Armbar to Standard Armbar vs Bail||13:27|
|Inverted Armbar 2 on 1 Retreat||16:35|
|Overhook Overhook Control||19:41|
|Overhook Overhook Sweeps||23:19|
|Overhook Belt Hook Sweep||32:06|
|Standing Push Sweep||36:26|
|Standing Single Leg||37:55|